ra output line buffered

Christopher Jones ccjones007 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 16:06:05 EST 2007

I need the same, line-buffered, output as well.  I pipe the output of
the ra client another application and would like to see the data as
the ra client gets it.  Any chance that a command line option could be
added to specify block-buffer or line-buffer?  For now i am using
Philipp's code change.

Thanks,

Chris