radium

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jan 3 11:04:57 EST 2007

Hey CS,
You can test it, since you have an OpenBSD system :o)  Simple, run
under gdb() and
break in the usage() routine.  Run it with the options (without the "-
d" option),
and then just print the stack.  Simple:

% gdb radium
gdb> break usage
gdb> run -S 127.0.0.1:561 -e 1.2.3.4 -P 562
gdb> where

(be sure and have a ".devel" file in the root directory, if not:
   % touch .devel
   % ./configure
   % make clean;make
)

I've looked back in the email, and not sure which radium configuration
issues you're concerned with.  Could you ask again?
I'll look into the privileges issue later today.

Carter