Flow timeout value

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jan 3 08:43:35 EST 2007

Hey Russell,
There is a man page for the racluster configuration, in section 5.
"man 5 racluster".
This manpage has incomplete sentences, but it has the format of the
file, and how
to specify idle timeout value, etc....

If you have any problems, holler!!!!!

Carter

carter <at> qosient.com wrote:
 > This is not in 3.0 because it didn't prove to be useful for the
probe.  The idea is embedded in the
aggregators, like racluster/rabins, where you can specify the report
period and idle timeout values,
based on any identifier.

speaking of timeouts -- how do you specify the idle timeouts for
racluster?  I looked a while back and could not see how to do it.  I
keep running out of memory with racluster doing jobs that worked fine
with ragator.  I've given up 'compacting' my logs for long term storage.

Cheers, Russell.