filters specified in config file ignored by rc39

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Feb 28 19:39:58 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

Would someone else test this to make sure I'm not pissing into the wind
again :)

I recently transferred the filter specs from the command line, first to
the output file spec and then to the filter variable in the config
file.  Neither seemed to work.  Putting the filter back on the command
line worked as expected.

BTW  I assume it is more effective to specify the filter globally rather
than on the output file if there is just one output file.

Russell