new code on the server rc.40

Michael Hornung hornung at cac.washington.edu
Tue Feb 27 12:11:26 EST 2007

Sorry I'm not a coder, but RC.40 won't build on OpenBSD 4.0:

./configure --with-sasl=yes
make

argus.o(.text+0xe60): In function `main':
../lib/argus_common.a(scanner.o)(.text+0x632): In function `argus_lex':
: undefined reference to `strtof'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

-Mike