racluster dying consistently on some files.

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Feb 26 16:33:25 EST 2007

No need :)  I've found the problem.  I was using -f <conf file> rather
then -F, sigh...

-f does not seem to be documented in any of the usage messages -- have
not looked at the man pages.  From memory it used to be used to supply a
pcap filter.  Anyway racluster ran with -f <conf file> and gave no
errors and then aborted.  It even produced an output file!

I've tripped over the confusion between -f and -F before with ragator,
now that I think about it.

Russell.