ICMP echo identifier

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:58:54 EST 2007

hi Carter,

Yeah, if I can print it, that would be great because I can confirm about it,
another thing is if i can do it with racluster by aggregating the flow with
the same identifier(like what i did by cluster all the flow with same
stcpb), I can use rasort to sort the trans and easily identify how many
flows using the same identifier from single host, that way it would be
really great.

Thanks ;]

--
Best Regards,