Per-connection info

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Dec 14 10:37:25 EST 2007

Hey David,
Did you fix you're problem?  You should be using racluster() from the
new distribution.
You should not need any parameters to generate the output your
interested in.

    ragator -r file -w file.rag
    racluster -r file -w file.clu

If your data source is a stream, then you will have some issues when
trying to figure
out when to flush the records.  racluster() provides support for this,
but I'm not
a fan of this type of flow flushing.

Carter