Connection Tracking - MTU

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 08:15:15 EST 2007

Hi Carter,

I have connection problem between two end points so I'm suspecting whether
this is the MTU issue, as I have argus already running, I figure this is in
the man page -

           smaxsz      maximum packet size for traffic transmitted by the
src.
           dmaxsz      maximum packet size for traffic transmitted by the
dst.
           sminsz      minimum packet size for traffic transmitted by the
src.
           dminsz      minimum packet size for traffic transmitted by the
dst.

I try to print out the smaxsz metric unfortunately I don't get any value
return as it prints nothing.

Thanks, sorry that it is always me who is always making noise.

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geekooL[at]gmail.com>

http://geek00l.blogspot.com