Argus dying off

Mark Borrie mark.borrie at otago.ac.nz
Wed Dec 5 16:20:21 EST 2007

I am trying to upgrade to Argus version 3.0.0. We have sucessfully run
version 2 for years. It will run in daemon mode for up to a couple of
hours before dying off. At this stage I dont know what may be causing
the problem. The OS is RHEL 4.

At the moment I am trying to get debugging going to see what that turns
up. Does this need to be turned on at compile time? If so is there a
configure switch for this?

Any other hints at narrowing down our problem would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

--
Mark Borrie
Information Security Manager,