Argus memory issues

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Aug 24 21:22:00 EDT 2007

Hey Russell,
I'd have one argus, and two clients reading the two.  Its much more
expensive
to have multiple argi, than multiple clients.  If you want to have one
client get
user data and the other not, that is ideally the job of radium(), just
need to
figure out how to configure it.

So you were using the small memory image and it had problems after 6 hours?

Carter