Argus memory issues

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Aug 21 13:18:51 EDT 2007

Hey Peter,
I was kinda expecting you to pick up the challenge ;o)

I'll have it ready later tonight.  I'll try to have it as functional as
possible,
right now it actually generates records, but the flow key ids, are blank,
so the data is not quite right.  I'll send you email when I get it up on
the server.

Carter