bad bug in argus-3.0.0.tar.gz and client updates

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sat Apr 28 10:57:38 EDT 2007

Gentle people,
We found the bug in argus-3.0.0 that caused some zero length record
errors and potential core dumps (record with the wrong length
transmitted).
I've updated the code on the server, and this seems to be very stable,
at least for now.

The clients have been refreshed and I bumped up the version number as
some have suggested.  This has many man page changes, and a number
of bug fixes.  Also ratop() has been getting a lot of attention for
the release
so it has some new features.

If there are any problems, please send email!!!!!  And thanks for
all the great help!!!!!