Unknown control code message

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Apr 27 13:54:10 EDT 2007

Hmmmm, did my email that you included not explain it completely?

The /J code is a code that is suppose to be supported by rrdtool.
We were the originators of the /J code, and so its specific to ragraph
(),
or at least we are the primary users of it.

If they no longer support it, then we'll have to ask them to put it
back in.  Pretty straight forward.

I'm not really excited about being referred to as 'nobody'!!!

Carter