compiling on Cygwin?

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Mon Apr 23 07:40:26 EDT 2007

Hey Alexander,
There should be an include fille that defines ipv6 headers and constants, in something like include/netinet in the argus-3.0.0 distro.  You can grab anything that is in any subirectory and copy it over.

I'll be able to take a look later today!!!

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone