Racluster man page

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Apr 18 10:03:02 EDT 2007

This option is specific to aggregators, like racluster() and its
describe
in racluster's usage

    racluster -h

I've updated the manpage.  Thanks!!!!!

"-M replace" will replace the source file with the clustered data.
clustering will merge records that match based on the records flow key.
As a result, you get less records, and so smaller files.

Use the "-M replace" option when you do not need the original source
data files, as they will be lost!!!

Carter