Tracking source/destination application bytes

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:14:41 EDT 2007

Carter,

Thanks, it seems I can do this -

ragraph sappbytes dappbytes dport -M 1s -r file.arg -

The reason why I want to do this is that I can easily spot people whether he
is doing http normal surfing or he is downloading file via http, as if the
normal surfing used to have bigger src appbytes comparing to the http
download src appbytes. It's more of for fun but it does the work very well
for me now. Thanks!

For protocol breakdown, I think it is more of giving overview or big picture
of the transaction in the network instead. Cheers.

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geekooL[at]gmail.com>