Outstanding issues

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Mon Sep 25 12:36:40 EDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 12:33:33AM +0000, carter at qosient.com wrote:
> Gentle people,
> I've been travelling a great deal lately, and have only sporadically been able to get to code fixes, but it appears that we only have a few gotchas in the way of code freeze for 3.0.0.   The only fault is an OpenBSD compile issue, at least on my list.  If there are other issues with argus (no the clients) let's get those in pronto.
> (Still thinking about a general approach to the chroot/user/group issues).

	The only other one I'm aware of is fixing up config to detect my IBM
Power5 linux boxes and add -m64 -fPIC to cflags and I haven't yet had time to
poke more at that. The OpenBSD issue looks to be fixed with removing the
OpenBSD qualifier and inverting the sense of the test (as in the snipit I
provided). That works on all my boxes (I still need to check NetBSD but I
expect it to be happy there too).