Argus - Anomaly Detection

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Sat Sep 23 19:02:06 EDT 2006

Hey CS,
Yes, argus provides a lot of data that can be useful.  With any ip record, you can printout the "sipid" and "dipid" and there is the "stcpb" and "dtcpb" for the src and dst tcp base sequence numbers.  The is more info, of course, so if you have a specific value that you need, if we don't have it, we can always add it.

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone