argus 3.0.0 rc.28 memory leaks

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Wed Sep 20 17:27:33 EDT 2006

Hey Gabriel,
I have incorporated some of it, so all is not lost!  I noticed tha the valgrind output you sent earlier indicated that it couldn't figure out if a chunk of memory was uninitialized (it did seem to lose track?). I've run into this as well from valgrind and couldn't find the cause.

I think the chunk is in the user data buffer.  If you configure argus to not capture user data, does valgrind quit complaining?

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone