minor compile issue on rc29

Andreas Östling andreaso at it.su.se
Tue Sep 19 08:12:53 EDT 2006

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, carter at qosient.com wrote:

> Is this true of all OpenBSD's?  I thought we cleared this up 2-3 months ago!!!
>
> Carter

I now see you probably changed this after the
"racluster and TopN" thread recently (previous RCs compiled fine here)
where the same/reversed problem was reported.

Here is the answer:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/netinet/if_ether.h.diff?r1=1.34&r2=1.35&f=h

I.e. The OpenBSD folks changed it in early 2005, which implies the
bug reporter use some old OS version. 3.8 and 3.9 are currently the
only versions that are officially supported so I personally don't think
we should care much about other versions.

/Andreas