Graph of the Week at http://qosient.com/argus

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Sep 14 11:07:33 EDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 07:32:27PM -0400, Carter Bullard wrote:
> Gentle people,
> Could you comment on the 'graph of the week' that I've added
> to the argus web page.  The idea is to start talking about how
> to use argus data to do some things.  If you have any suggestions
> comments/opinions as to what type of graphs would be useful,
> illustrative, whatever, please send email to me or the list!!!!!
>
> Carter

Expanding "The graph was generated using argus-3.0, Mac OS X, ITunes, Radio
Pardise and Microsoft Excel" to include the argus commands that generated the
output data would probably be useful in giving people ideas about how to use
the clients to get what they want (or what they didn't know they could get :-)).