3.0 and top talkers

Christopher Jones ccjones007 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 13:21:54 EDT 2006

Richard,

While not developer of Argus, I would agree with your suggestion of
using of a wiki.  It could help document Argus and be a place for
information on 'how-to use' Argus.  I think the man pages and help (
-h ) information is great but a wiki might help the, 'how exactly do i
...' questions.  My two cents anyways.

Chris