QUestion about how to use Argus to calculate TCP loss rate and RRT (fwd)

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Oct 30 12:00:09 EST 2006

Hey Carl,
Using your tcpdump.dat file, I found a problem with the retrans counters
in the TCP state machine, so I fixed them.  I'll try to have new code up
later today!!!

When you get the new code, you can print loss/retrans statistics using
"-s +sloss +dloss"  and to print the TCP round-trip times, use "-s
+tcprtt".

Carter