racluster request

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Thu Oct 26 07:31:32 EDT 2006

I like this idea, but using this kind of strategy can get pretty complicated.

How about multiple sections in the racluster.conf file, with separate rules and outputs? Each record is processed against all the sections?

I also see how a simple fall through logic can be too simple, but to do any other approach really begs for a programatic like strategy, with "if then" like statements.  If your interested in scoping this type of approach, we can do a compiler for it!!!

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone