ragraph

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Tue Oct 17 12:07:43 EDT 2006

Hey CS,
Try running the ragraph with the '-debug' option, as it maybe rabins that is having the problem.

ragraph will print out the actual rabins() command, which you can use to test where the problem might be.

If its perl that is dumping core, well that is a little out of my job description ;o).

Is this the newest version?  Rc.33?

With "-M 60s" you are saying you want the data aggregated into 1 minute chunks/boundaries, so you may only get one data point.  If your data crosses a minute boundary, ragraph() will split it so that the data will be graphed using two data points.

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone