racount updates?

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Tue Oct 17 06:10:57 EDT 2006

Hey CS,
racluster is the preferred way to do this now:

   racluster -m proto -r file

And use the -s option to build the output format style that your interested in.  racount didn't have this flexibility.

   '-s stime dur trans pkts bytes'

whatever.  Racount has been modified to add other types of objects, such as address family counting,  "-A" or is it "-a".  I'll update the man page soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022