release candidates 33 on the server

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Oct 16 16:15:04 EDT 2006

Gentle people,
I have uploaded new server and client code for hopefully a final push
toward release, at least code wise, still need to do some documentation
work before releasing.

This fixes all the issues on the list, except the argusbug installation
issue, and the problems that MN has reported.  When we get more
information on those bugs, I'll of course fix them if possible.

Of particular importance is that I've reworked some of the graphing
components after I found a few issues with graphing very slow flows with
very detailed resolutions (a flow that has 5 pkts per min, graphing
at a "1s" resolution).  It fixed some basic errors in meter distribution
so please give it whirl!!!!

Thanks for all the help!!!!!!