argusbug install

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Oct 16 15:21:43 EDT 2006

Hey Chris,
Both versions of argusbug are identical, so I'm not sure that
there a problem with overwriting?   I'm not convinced that this
is a major problem, but I don't have any problems with fixing
it either, as long as we understand what the real issues are.

What do you perceive is the problem?  Is it simply the principal?
I can see that but, I also see this as just another opportunity to
upgrade a utility routine to a newer version, and checking the
version of just argusbug is a bit of work?

Carter