argus-*-rc.30 on the server

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Mon Oct 2 15:35:25 EDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 01:14:55PM -0400, Carter Bullard wrote:
> Then we're good to go.  I've fixed the OpenBSD define.  Anything else?
> Carter

	Note that I know of. I'll see about rounding the 2.0.6 counts less than 60 bytes up to 60 bytes and see if they then
match the 3.0 counts and try it on all the systems I have. I now have a dual CPU dual core G5 machine running Mac OS 10.4 as
well and it will be interesting to see who is faster my IBM Power5 or the Mac :-) (I expect the Power5 but we will see :-)).