Questions again about ragraph and Top tcp/udp ports

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Mon Nov 27 11:58:26 EST 2006

Hey Réal,
I've "dumbed down" ragraph() for this first phase of the new release.  After we're happy with it, we can put some of the compound graphs back.  Right now we're basically one object one metric, but I can add the support back.

For racluster(), you can add the port field of interest to the 'model' definition.

   Racluster -m matrix proto dport

You need the proto so that the port values can be decoded.  There is a problem however, with "matrix" you are saying to ignore direction, but with the port values, you are implying direction.  Matrix may not be what you want.

Possibly:
   Racluster -m saddr daddr proto dport

Is more appropriate?

QoSient LLC