TCP flags

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 11:23:20 EST 2006

Russell,

Thanks, I'm looking at the output and thinking the right one should be -Z as
there are only 2 packets in the flow. But how about primitives specific
supported TCP flows, I'm trying to use it to filter all the necessary flow
that I need and using synack returns fin+ack and fin flow don't seem to be
right.

I think tcp flags state is very important when comes to debugging certain
traffics thus it should be done correctly especially in upcoming 3.x.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geekooL[at]gmail.com>