rc.35 - two problems

Philipp E. Letschert phil at uni-koblenz.de
Mon Nov 20 11:37:42 EST 2006

My fault!

When option is set, the appbytes show up as expected.

attached is a patch for the argus.conf.5 man page to be in sync with the sample
configuration in ./support/Config/argus.conf

Section "ARGUS_FLOW_TYPE / ARGUS_FLOW_KEY" needs review.

I will look up the other issues again, and send you some files if appropriate.

Bye, Philipp