argus-eye GUI

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Sun Nov 5 21:50:55 EST 2006

I saw a demo of NVisionIP at, I think, flocon 2005.

It looked pretty neat but from what I recall it was JAVA based and
required quite a bit of memory to operate on small to medium datasets.

I haven't really followed it but would be curious to hear how it's come
along.

As a tangent, the whole concept of a GUI is usually to make a tool
easier to use... Does anyone have a good set of notes or a presentation
for training new users on using Argus.

My current method of a quick overview of ra* tools and "let me know if
you have any questions" isn't really working all that well. But given
time constraints it's all I really have. :-(

Any thoughts or pointers?

Cheers,
Harry