racluster request

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Nov 3 11:03:53 EST 2006

Hey Rick,
I've added the 'cont' flag to the racluster() configuration strategy.
So, if a configuration line has a cont at the end it just keeps going
to the next line in the file.

Just a first step, but could you test it a few times to see if it
provides
any of the functionality that you were looking for?

I should have new code up this afternoon!!!

Carter