Packaging Argus 3.0 for Debian

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon May 1 08:57:41 EDT 2006

Hey Andrew,
     So we'll go with argus-3.0.0 and argus-clients-3.0.0, for this
first wave of testing and then we'll release it as argus-3.0.2
when its done.  I like the odds are unstable the evens are
stable, or at least some way of distinguishing code.  Does
Debian have something similar?

    I've been swamped, but I'm going to put some effort this
week on the clients.  argus is ready, however, so its just
a little bit of time now.

Carter

Carter Bullard
CEO/President