argus 3.0 next week

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Mar 31 13:44:30 EST 2006

Gentle people,
    I have the new argus server scrubbed, and now I need to get a
few clients scrubbed out so that we can begin testing.  I think the best
working strategy is to provide argus and ra, and work on those for
a while, and then pop out client programs as they get scrubbed out.

    The idea is to get it out in a controlled manner and start the
work on documentation consistency, etc......  Since ra is the main
program, it will be the biggest effort.

    If this is agreeable, I'll try to have these two programs ready on
Thursday of next week.