latest argus?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Mar 16 10:00:37 EST 2006

Hey Richard,
    So, yes, we can do that, but I do not know enough about the best
common practices of CVS to do it justice.  I use p4 for everything
I do, but that is an expensive solution compared to CVS (pay vs free).

    I had originally set up argus on freshmeat, and so that would be
the place, I suspect.  Sourceforge.net already has a dozen argus
projects, so there would be some collision if we were there?

Carter

On Mar 16, 2006, at 9:06 AM, Richard Bejtlich wrote:

> On 3/15/06, Carter Bullard <carter at qosient.com> wrote:
>> Gentle people,
>>      So its great to see there is interest!!!!
>
> Hi Carter and list,
>
> I am thrilled to hear about the Argus 3.0 BETA.
>
> I am willing to test it on FreeBSD on i386 and amd64.
>
> I noticed there is no CVS access for Argus.  Would it be possible to
> restore this, perhaps through Sourceforge?  That would allow users to
> check out the latest version instead of downloading an archive and
> applying patches from the mailing list.
>
> CVS might also facilitate testing as fixes are committed.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Richard

Carter Bullard
CEO/President