latest argus?

eric eric-list-argus at catastrophe.net
Thu Mar 9 10:34:09 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 08:58:19 -0500, Carter Bullard proclaimed...

> I have just had the last of my foot surgeries (had a bunch of screws
> finally removed), and so I'm not as productive as I need to be;  down  but
> not out, so to speak.

Yes, I heard Carter. I hope you're doing well now and that recovery is going
well. Guess you won't get strange looks when going through metal detectors
now? :)

> If there is real interest in testing and  improving
> on argus-3.0, then I will make it available.   Need to see a show of
> hands, if there is critical mass.  If not critical mass then I will let it
> go in April/May sometime.

I think we all need to lint through the man pages. Could you release them
and/or some test code for a beta of 3.0 and let us make sure the man pages
match up with what the functionality is? We could also provide compile
feedback on various different platforms. But I vote that if we do this, we
make a hard deadline for testing of just a couple weeks. I can help in any
way I can!

- Eric