latest argus?

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Wed Mar 8 19:06:09 EST 2006

	Can you tell me where the fixes release of Feb 23 is on the
qosient site? The only one I know of /dev/argus-2.0/argus-clients-2.0.6.fixes.1.tar.gz is from May of 2004 (and thats the one I'm patching against). I'm
working on (fairly slowly obviously :-)) a set of all the patches since fixes.1
that I'm aware of which I will send to the list and then Carter may choose to
put out a fixes.2 release if we are lucky.