argus-clients-3.0.0.rc.14 on a Power5(PPC) system runningRHEL4

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Fri Jun 30 14:45:55 EDT 2006

Hey Mike,
The new code has the fixes, except for the signedness problem.  Not completely sure, but my K&R memory has (signed) as the implied.  BUT, the trick is to get it to work, so if you still have a warning, give the list a holler!

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone