argus-clients-3.0.0.rc.11

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jun 26 11:53:25 EDT 2006

Hey Peter,
    Ok, I have completely changed the implementation for the printing
keywords, when I removed the unused keywords, and as a result, I
have added just one last complication.

     I have changed the keyword for printing the start time from
'startime'
to 'stime' and the last time 'lasttime' to 'ltime'.   It was causing
all sorts
of problems for people since I didn't have 2 t's in startime.

    Hopefully this will be a bit better.  I've fixed the separators,
etc..., and
I've updated all the man pages, and support Config files.
I have included ra.print.all.conf, which has all the legal fields.

Hope this isn't toooooo much of an inconvenience.

Carter