argus-clients-3.0.0.rc.10 on the server

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jun 22 14:17:17 EDT 2006

Gentle people,
I just uploaded a new clients distribution that fixed a lot of nits,
and most of the issues that were on the mailing list.

Significant change to the configurations to support pid
file generate for all ra* programs, so the support/Config
directory has new radium.conf and rarc files that have
an explanation of the new features.

We had a big change to deal with a seg fault on Debian
64-bit machines, causing us to shift to the reentrant version
of localtime.  This may cause some portability snags, so
giving this a run on your particular platform would be most
excellent.

There is still an update to the server coming once I get
the ok on some patches I've sent out.

Of course, if any thing comes up, don't hesitate to send
a comment/suggestion/reaction/opinion/reflection/statement/
declaration, to the list.

Thanks for all the efforts!!!!