argus -F and radium -f

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jun 22 10:44:36 EDT 2006

Hey Robin,
    radium handles two configuration files, a .rarc and a radium.conf.
radium is a ra* program, so it reads .rarc files, but it has some
properties
that other ra* programs don't have, which is to put listens down,
provide
encryption, etc....

    other ra* programs that their own configuration files, like
racluster(),
also use the -f option.

    RADIUM_  descriptors have to be in the radium.conf style file.
So with
the pid file generation feature, because I implemented it for all ra*
programs, the variable gets renamed to RA_SET_PID, and it migrates
to the .rarc conf file.

Carter