Argus list admin...

Mark Poepping poepping at cmu.edu
Wed Jun 21 15:29:03 EDT 2006

Folks,
The defaults for the list are to limit messages that are larger than 40KB -
that's just to help manage the inbox footprint for you all (especially
potential size for the digest)..  In the last week a few messages have gone
over that limit - I try to forward them on, but often at some significant
delay, so I figured I'd throw it open to the group.

I thought about increasing the limit, but figured I'd first ask that people
be sensitive to the size of your notes (please don't include the digest in
your comments) and perhaps suggest that maybe large patches should be
disclosed here but forwarded directly to Carter - that might assist with
change management anyway..

Suggestions welcome..
Mark.