argus-3.0.0.rc.3

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Jun 8 14:27:07 EDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 02:18:51PM -0400, Carter Bullard wrote:
> Well, the fact that the ring buffer is working with two interfaces
> may be an issue with getting duplicate frags?   Getting a huge
> packet trace will help, if you can handle the disk space.
>
> Carter

	Shouldn't be because they are the two sides of a fdx link through a tap.
Being our backbone I'd guess some ill behaved device out there doing something
odd :-). Disk space on a tcpdump is an issue the disk fills quickly with a
full size capture. I'll see if it repeats (it hasn't so far). Of course it
currently looks like the machine has crashed so perhaps all isn't as well as
I think :-).