argus-clients-3.0.0.rc.3: rabins coredumps

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jun 8 11:37:21 EDT 2006

Hey Robin,
Ok, so we need some ground rules on these bug reports.

For command line errors, the only way to know what the issue
could be, is to see exactly how the command was called.  So,
I need the exact command line that you used to understand
if its driver error or a bug, especially when its saying 'syntax
error' :o)

I removed so much code from the original clients, that there
will be problems, just hope there aren't a billion of them.

So a segfault at the end, here is a patch that works.

*** argus_client.c.orig 2006-06-08 11:52:11.000000000 -0400
--- argus_client.c      2006-06-08 11:52:29.000000000 -0400
***************
*** 805,817 ****
      struct ArgusRecordStruct *retn = NULL;
      unsigned int status = 0;