conformance testing ...

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Sun Jul 23 17:42:38 EDT 2006

	So not having near enough fun yet I added in a second input file to
the perl script. The first one is:

argus_bpf -r 178.2.tcp | ragator -w r178.2.argus (i.e. a 2.0.6 rendition of
	 					  the tcpdump file).
I have now added:

argus -r 178.2.tcp | radium -w r178.2.3.argus

(discoving on the way that radium isn't getting built in the bin/ diretory
but rather in the radium directory). So it then reads the first file once
with the 2.0.6 ra, again with the 3.0 ra and the argus 3.0 version from
r178.2.3.argus. Unfortunatly the r178.2.3.argus file is in a different sequence
than the 2.0.6 file and they don't match. So I need to figure out what magic
incantations to use to something (I think radium) in V3 to sort and combine
the data in the same form as is being done for 2.0.6 so I can compare all three
output formats (which should be close to identical since the underlying tcpdump
file is indentical).