PF_RING (and web100) linux kernel

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Fri Jul 21 19:16:53 EDT 2006

	Mike asked if I'd put up Lixin's Suse kernel with the ring buffer and
web100 mods in it. I figured others may be interested too so it is available
from ftp.sfu.ca in /pub/unix/argus/Suse_pf_ring_linux-2.6.16.13-4-web100_kernel.tar.gz
	There are probably bits missing (tcpdump for one if you are running on
a 64 bit machine as we are) so if you tell me what else it needs I'll find it
and put it up :-).  This kernel has been running on my Power 5 P510 machine
and argus3.0 for about a week now without problem.