Rasplit size

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Wed Jul 19 05:57:42 EDT 2006

Hey CS Lee,
When using other split modes, the prefix and suffix strategy for the target output file changes.  I suspect that the suffix you are providing, which containes time directives, is being ignored, so you may have a few files like .aaa, .aab, etc ..., in the directory where you ran the program?

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone